Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to work in Peterborough on a full-time or part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 to £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To complete mental health assessments in the community or unplanned.
- To act as care coordinator.
- Patient facing role.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.