Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Oxford. Part time applications will be considered and there can be some flexibility on work times for those travelling into the area.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Occupational Therapist job is £26 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the CAMHS Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience care co-ordinator, with confidence in managing duty work and liaising with other professionals
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.