Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to work in Nottingham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To enhance access to the mental health services for children and young people for whom it is clinically indicated so to allow timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
- Provide therapeutic mental health assessment, formulation and appropriate evidence-based intervention within a variety of community settings to better facilitate engagement and outcomes for children, young people and their carers
- Work within the Choice and Partnership Approach framework
- Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific and evidenced
- Collaborate and liaise with agencies, creating positive and helpful relationships
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.