Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner role is £36.00 - £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work as a senior practitioner as part of the CAMHS Team delivering specialist assessment and interventions in a variety of settings working with young people with moderate to severe mental illness who are at risk of being admitted for inpatient treatment
- Provide autonomous assessments of complex mental health needs of children and young people as appropriate, in a variety of settings in accordance with the agreed pathway for access to the service
Requirements of the CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing/Occupational Therapy/Social Work
- Current NMC/HCPC or SWE registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Registered Mental Health Nurses/Social Workers/Occupational Therapists will be considered for this role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.