Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Wakefield for a Band 6 CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner role is £24 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.