Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role (37.5 hours per week) based in Severnfields/Langley, Shropshire.
The pay rate for this CAMHS Mental Health Nurse job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is either a full time or a 6 month-ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the CAMHS Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Prior experience in YP mental Health, carrying out therapeutic interventions, risk management, liaising with staff and other disciplines and have safe guarding knowledge
- YP and Community experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.