Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Liaison Practitioner to work full-time in Dorset. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- CAMHS urgent assessments, DSH assessments, liaison work.
- May be required to cross cover & assist other Services.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.