Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in London for a Band 8a CAMHS Family Therapist to work 30 hours per week.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Family Therapist job is £40 - £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Provide highly specialist systemic family psychotherapy services to children, young people and their families / carers across all sectors of care; providing evidence-based psychological assessment and treatment in line with NICE guidance
- Develop systemic practice within the Team and work in partnership with other disciplines
- Carry a caseload and coordinate care for those children, young people and families on the caseload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation on clients’ psychological care and systemic formulation and practice to Camhs colleagues
- Work with the Consultant Clinical Psychologist lead, Service Manager and Clinical Lead in leading the work of a particular team or service area
- Work within Trust and professional guidelines, to a clear CAMHS job plan
- Support the Departmental clinical governance structure through the provision of clinical supervision in relation to specific modalities of psychotherapy and by providing clinical input to supervisees’ PADRs
- Support and promote the use of measures within the CYP IAPT framework to evolve clinical practice and enhance user experience
- Seek opportunities to include service user perspectives in how services are delivered
- Utilise research skills for practice evaluation and service development, as required by the service and set out in the job planProvide specialist assessments to children who are referred to the Team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the child or young person’s care
Requirements of the CAMHS Family Therapist:
- Qualified Systemic Family Psychotherapist registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) via the College of Family Couple and Systemic Therapy, and post-graduate qualification in relevant mental health/social welfare profession with demonstrable practiceTraining as part of a CYP IAPT collaborative in a recognised evidenced based approach
- Formal training in the supervision of a psychotherapeutic modality
- Eligible for UKCP registration
- Further training in a recognised evidence-based psychological therapy
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Leadership Training
- Post qualification training in the clinical supervision of trainees
- Consolidated experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients across the full range of care settings, including outpatient, community, primary care, and in-patient settings
- Experience of teaching, training and/or supervision
- Consolidated experience of working with a wide variety of client groups, across the whole life course presenting problems that reflect the full range of clinical severity including maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- Experience of service development or of a leadership role
- Experience of conducting research
- Experience of leading workshops/group
- Demonstrate further specialist training and experience by having received a minimum of 50 hours of clinical supervision of working as a specialist psychologist or psychotherapist over a minimum of 18 months
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Family Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.