Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time in Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Practitioner role is £30 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To provide Specialist CAMHS assessments and therapeutic interventions to children, adolescents and their families who have been referred from external agencies, with severe, complex and enduring psychological, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Hold an appropriate caseload and key work.
- Undertake assessments, including risk assessments, and contribute to care planning and deliver interventions in collaboration with children and young people.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team offering evidence based interventions
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.