Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a CAMHS Clinical Psychologist to work 22.5 hours per week within the Mental Health Schools Team based in Reading.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Clinical Psychologist job is £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in the community
- Developing more access to support
- Improving the general culture of emotional support within primary and secondary schools
- Develop and deliver a wide range of interventions, projects and system change
- Providing specialist mental health assessments of clients referred to the team
- Formulate and implement plans for the formal treatment and/or management of a client's mental health problems
- Implementing a range of interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups within an educational setting
- Develop good working relationships with key professionals across the partnership
- Contribute to and support the collection of service outcome data across the service
Requirements of the CAMHS Clinical Psychologist:
- Doctoral degree in Psychology (or equivalent for those who trained before 1996) as accredited by the BPS
- HCPC Registration
- Car owner/driver and possess full UK driver's licence or evidence of ability to travel to the designated base and other sites
- Demonstrable track record of providing good quality evidence-based interventions, improving service quality with a strong interest in service development
- Experience post-qualifying within a CAMHS setting
- Experience of working independently in the community
- Significant and demonstrable experience of working with young people and their families, who can often present with a range of complex mental health needs
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.