Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Band 7/8 CAMHS Clinical Psychologist to work 37.5 hours per week based in Brighton. Part-time work (no less than 19 hours/week) will be considered for the right person.
The salary for this permanent CAMHS Clinical Psychologist job is £38,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Depending on the demand we are also happy to consider remote working.
- Assess and provide advice for children with sensory difficulties and children with social communication disorders and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)\
- Become involved with quality improvement initiatives to enhance the service user experience and supporting development of creative and effective collaborative working relationships with partner agencies
Requirements of the CAMHS Clinical Psychologist:
- Registration/accreditation with Governing bodies such as HCPC, UKCP (or if you are in training, preliminary accreditation)
- Have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or be about to qualify) and a passion for your work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive and solution focussed approach and have experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experienced Child and Adolescent Counselling or Clinical Psychologist
- Initiative and creativity to improve and develop the Outpatient service
- Understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Receive a comprehensive introduction, have access to excellent IT equipment and will benefit from our commitment to looking after our staff and encourage and welcome an open, honest and constructive dialogue
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave pro rata – plus your birthday off!
- £38,000-£50,000 salary (37.5 hrs per week)
- Welcome bonus or Relocation allowance up to £3,000
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to do some work from home
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Clinical Supervision
This CAMHS Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.