Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a CAMHS Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Brighton.
The salary for this permanent CAMHS Clinical Psychologist job is £38,000-50,000 per annum (pro-rata).
You will join an established and enthusiastic therapy team of 6 clinicians, CBT, DBT and integrative therapists and Psychologists across a service that has twelve bright, comfortable and spacious consulting/therapy rooms set across two floors. Plus, with a front view of the sea, you'll find the Child and Adolescent services on the ground floor.
- Assessing and providing advice to children with sensory difficulties, social communication disorders and/or attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- Provide ADOS assessments. Training on this can be given
- Offer assessments and psychological outpatient services for Adults, Children and Adolescents
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or be about to qualify)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and solution focused approach
- Registration/accreditation with governing bodies such as HCPC, UKCP or if you are in training, preliminary accreditation
This Psychologist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.