Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 CAMHS and Eating Disorders Occupational Therapist to work in Harrow on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS and Eating Disorders Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Generic CAMHS work
Requirements of the CAMHS and Eating Disorders Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Interest in ASD
- Eating disorder experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS and occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS and Eating Disorders Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.