Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Business Development Manager to fill a full-time role for a world famous private client within Healthcare & Property based in Westminster.
The pay rate for this permanent Business Development Manager job is £75,000 per annum (can be negotiated).
This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to manage team, achieve performance measures, and enthusiasm to grow and learn new skills. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering outstanding quality and service in performance in a team and collaborative environment.
About the clinic:
- The clinic also offers a range of life-enhancing treatments and collaborated with other acclaimed experts in the developing fields of rejuvenation and stem cell therapy.
- The clinic continues to seek other ways of harnessing advances in technology to this vision and, currently, is looking at how combining advanced bio-mechanical testing with proprioceptive training can improve elite sports performance.
You will be focusing on:
- Development of new business ventures including Healthcare and Property
- Develop new business, take initiative, develop strategy
- Recruitment of specialist team, motivate and develop people
- Manage team, develop & motivate achieve goals & targets
- Team player, help contribute to improving performance
- Create new performance measures, monitor and enhance performance with team
- Mange and development of systems to ensure quality standards, audit and ensure performance
- Development of new ideas, innovation and continued improvement in management
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
Positive, Can-do attitude
- Driven to make a difference
- Self-starter, take initiative, wants responsibility
- Analysis skills, creative problem solver
- Energetic, great communicator, excellent at maintaining relationships
- Self-improvement, provide & receive feedback, continued improvement
- Team player, engage with different personality types
- Management experience 2 years or more
- Management of difficult patient or client
- Some experience of healthcare regulation (CQC)
This Business Development Manager job is advertised by Jordan Seaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.