Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Building Safety Surveyor to work within Democratic Services based in Oxford.
This pay rate for this locum Building Safety Surveyor role is £400 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide technical assurance regarding the delivery of the Councils statutory audit programme, as a result of the fire risk assessments and asbestos re-inspection programme
- Assist the Building Safety Programme manager, in quantifying and qualifying the scope and nature of actions arising from the statutory inspection programme and making recommendations for action
- Complete quality assurance audits to validate the quality of works undertaken by the council’s term contracts and supply chain
- Providing technical advice and quality assurance across, refurbishment projects, major voids, new building and regeneration schemes, during the construction phase, inspecting and auditing construction work to ensure, works are completed in line with the councils technical, quality and statutory requirements
- Working with the voids team, undertake sample T4 inspections of flats at void stage to collect as-built information to inform the buildings fire risk assessment
- Liaising with the Compliance management team to ensure landlord compliance is proactively monitored and resident complaints are proactively addressed
- Attend pre-start and project design team/ review meetings deputising for the Building Safety programme manager as and when necessary
- Reviewing proposal for works and working practices to ensure buildings are well maintained and that fire safety and structural integrity are not compromised
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements
- Assist in the development and production of resident rescue/evacuation plans
- Post inspect 100 % of leasehold alterations to HRRBS
- Provide technical building safety advise to the councils appointed consultants/ internal teams as required to support the development of technical designs/ specifications
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Fire Safety legislation and the active support and promotion of the organisation’s Health & Safety policy and fire Safety Policies and Procedures
- Promoting and adopting best practice and managing and maintaining a positive building safety culture
Requirements of the Building Safety Surveyor:
- Recent and extensive experience working as a Building Safety Surveyor
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Building Safety Surveyor role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.