Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Building Safety Lead to work within the Housing and Regeneration Department based in Enfield.
The pay rate for this Building Safety Lead role is £450.01 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Lead the day-to-day management of higher risk residential buildings (HRRBs) through the Building Safety Management role, ensuring that this forms part of a joined-up management response for Council housing
- Respond to associated incidents, drawing together Project Teams, actions plans and communication plans
- Develop an assurance framework for approval and ensure it is effectively implemented for day-to-day operational use
- Act as the Council’s competent source of technical expertise and advice on building safety legislative and best practice requirements
- Provide assurance that the Councils requirements regarding the control of construction products and supply chain are fully met and quality requirements upheld
- Lead on the production of Building safety information files and safety case files for the council’s higher risk housing stock
- Lead the procurement of a suitable BIM solution as part of corporate project or for Council Housing with the necessary interfaces to appropriate systems
- Ensure the council housing asset management system meets the needs of the building safety agenda throughout a building’s lifecycle
Requirements of the Building Safety Lead:
- Demonstrable experience in building safety and ability to act as the competent person to fulfil new and emerging legislative requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of project management and a nuanced approach to risk analysis
- An undergraduate degree in a construction; property; fire safety; engineering or health and safety related field. Applications from experienced candidates who hold a Level 5 or higher professional qualification in these fields, via an alternative route are also welcomed
- Member grade of professional body, relevant to their chosen field. Applicants who hold Graduate membership, working towards full membership (or their professional bodies equivalent grade) will be considered, for applicants who can demonstrate they fulfil one or more of the desirable criteria
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Building Safety Lead role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.