Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Microbiology Biomedical Scientist to work based in Blackburn.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Microbiology Biomedical Scientist job is £25-26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Perform of a wide range of scientific and technical investigations for the diagnosis of microbial disease in a variety of clinical patient samples
- Follow national, local and departmental regulations, quality standards, standard operating procedures and Health and Safety guidance to ensure a consistent, high quality and safely delivered service at all times
- Deliver that high quality, efficient and professional service by employing a wide range of scientific and technical procedures, through the interpretation of data, the reporting of results, and by liaison with service users
- Train and supervise trainee Biomedical Scientist and Medical Laboratory Assistant staff grades so as to ensure all technical and diagnostic work is performed accurately in accordance with both nationally agreed and departmental standard operating procedures
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience working within biomedical science
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.