Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to work full-time based in Bradford.
The pay rates for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Analyser experience needed: ORTHO, SYSMEX XNs, TOP 550.
- Be competent and qualified in Haematology and Transfusion.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.