Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum Band 6 Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist role based in Frimley.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is £26.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Nights, Lates, weekends (nights and lates).
- Work core hours, Lates (14:00 – 22:00) and nights (21:45 – 08:15).
Requirements of the Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered.
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience within biomedical science.
- Use of Advia 2120's, STAGO's, IBG Neo, morphology.
- IT use of Winpath/Winpath Enterprise.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Haematology/Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.