Sanctuary Health is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Band 7 Biomedical Scientists (UCAS Accrediatation work) to fill a full or part-time role in Liverpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Biomedical Scientist jobs are £30 (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
About the role:
- Assist the management to complete all accreditation paperwork to achieve UCAS.
- There are accommodation options available
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientists:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- UCAS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Biomedical Scientist jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.