Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- The role is primarily covering night shifts, however, will include late shifts and weekend cover. The working times are - 4 pm to 12 am Late shift; 12 am to 9 am Night shift - Monday to Friday; 9 am to 9 pm and 9 pm to 9 am at the weekend. Initially, there will be a period of working 9 am -5 pm for training
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Biomedical Science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Abbott Architect experience (desirable)
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.