Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Islington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £27.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Working in the Microbiology department we provide a wide range of microbiology services as well as Andrology and auto-immune immunology.
- We would expect the appointee to be able to read most benches within the bacteriology lab after some familiarisation with our techniques
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Working 9am-5:30pm on weekdays
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.