Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Wexham Park, Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £26.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Needs someone with experience in working in Biochemistry lab and must be efficient on Roche Cobas 8000 analysers
- Must be able to authorise results and work independently
- Must be able to cover out of hour shifts which would include nights
- Essential knowledge on Biochemistry
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.