Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Chelsea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Experience of IH-1000 Analyser
- STAR MAX2 (Stago Analyser)
- ALIFAX Test 1 Analyser
- At least 12 months experience at Band 5 in the UK.
- Competence in Morphology
- Knowledge of Sunquest Laboratory Information Management System
- Experience of Abbott Alinity HQ Analysers
- Participate in the week end rota.
- Work a minimum of 1 late shift a week.
- Provide night shift cover if substantive members of staff are not able to provide cover.
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.