Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Lewisham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract (likely to be extended). To work shifts between 8am to 8pm, 37.5 hrs per week.
Duties of the Biomedical Scientist:
- Mainly rostering in the Automation section at UHL laboratory.
- Maintenance and monitoring of analytical equipment.
- Authorisation of critical results in accordance with the standard procedures.
- Communicating with the clinical staff, regarding critical and abnormal results.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must have previous experience in the use of Roche Cobas 8000 (c702 and e801) instrument combination, CiTM dynamic, Winpath, and iCare LIMS programs.
- Previous experience in pre-analytics p512 and Radiometer ABG instruments would be an added advantage.
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.