Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Hull.
The pay rate for this locum Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist:
- Night Shift HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist with experience in Clinical Biochemistry and/or Immunology
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Experience in Clinical Biochemistry and /or Immunology
- Experience with Beckman Systems and Clinisys Labcentre
- Experience with Beckman Chemistry systems, Clinisys Labcentre LIMS
- Ability to validate routine Biochemistry results unsupervised
- Able to work a full shift system (days, nights, weekends)
- Post qualifying experience working as a biomedical scientist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.