Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Biochemistry Biomedical Scientists to fill a full-time role in Uxbridge. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Biomedical Scientist jobs are £27-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3 month contracts. The hours are 09:00 - 17:30 until trained, then participation in earlies 08:00 - 16:30 and lates 11:30 - 20:00 Monday - Sunday.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- 2 years experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Biomedical Scientist jobs are advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.