Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum Band 5 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist role to work full-time based in Hammersmith and Fulham.
The pay rate for this locum Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
Cover various shift patterns; days (9am – 530pm), lates (11:30am – 8pm), nights (8pm - 9am) and weekends (9am – 8pm)
Requirements of the Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered.
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Experience of Abbott Architect Analysers
- At least 12 months post-registration experience in the UK
- Experience of the Osmometer 3320
- Knowledge of Sunquest Laboratory Information Management System
- Experience of Abbott Alinity CI Analysers
- Knowledge of the AMS Middleware
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.