Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemist to fill a full-time role in Preston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of biochemistry practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biochemist job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Biochemist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biochemistry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biochemist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.