Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Review Placement requests and create once all information has been confirmed and agreed.
- Assist with uploading generated invoices onto client portals/systems
- Ensure necessary steps are taken to review, action and complete mailbox entries for various Billing Mailboxes.
- Complete any client billing spreadsheets/online systems in order to fulfil payroll/billing deadlines.
- Generate invoices on a weekly basis following payroll completion.
- Send all required invoice documentation weekly following invoice generation.
- Identify and/or resolve Pay Only entries to keep these at a minimum.
- Ensure all steps are taken to identify and resolve any inconsistencies with records of information relating to Billing.
- Work closely with Credit Control team to query/validate any client records/information.
- Provide support for any Billing requirements as requested.
- Any other duties/ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Billing Team Leader.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and work to agreed deadlines.
- Willing to assist colleagues and take a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Polite and professional approach to colleagues and external customers
- Provide on-going support to Billing Administrators within the team
- Ability to work on own and within a team.