Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to take on an ad hoc role as a Best Interest Assessor based in North Yorkshire
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is £239.99 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Successfully completed training that has been approved to be a Best Interests Assessor
- Completed further training relevant to their role as a Best Interests Assessor within the last 12 months
- Experience of undertaking assessments
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the MCA and DoLS
- Knowledge of current case law relating to DoLS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.