Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work remotely 37.5 hours per week, based in Lincoln.
The role will be predominantly home working but access to the head office can be arranged. Care home visits are set to resume so there would be an expectation to travel countywide if necessary and possible out of the area.
- Days - £25.00
- Nights/Saturdays - £30
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £38
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- NMC registration (RMN trained)
- Significant frontline experience within mental health nursing
- Previous experience working as a BIA
Benefits of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.