Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Best Interest Assessor to work full-time in Lewes.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Best Interest Assessor job is £250 per day (Assignment rate) and it is an initial 1 Month-1 Week-6 Days contract.
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience working as a BIA is essential
- BIA training, the certificate must be provided
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to construct and Present well-written reports within timescales
This Best Interest Assessor job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.