Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Ealing.
You will need to possess extensive experience in working with adults with learning disabilities and/or Autism and Team Management. You will be completing audits and leading MDT meetings.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £38.28 - £41.28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Essential criteria of the psychologist includes but not limited to:
- Ability to complete Learning Disability Eligibility Assessments
- Supporting crisis management
- Managing and supervising Assistant and Trainee Psychologists
- Managing and supervising Behavioural Therapists
- Ability to complete Dementia Assessments
- Development of pathways in support of servicer development
- Working as a clinical lead within the department
- Ability to consult and develop strategies using a Positive Behavioural Support Approach
- An HCPC registered psychologist
- Previous experience at the same banding
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.