Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Specialist Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Hounslow and Richmond.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To provide a qualified Principal Clinical Psychology Service to clients with a chronic pain, who may present behaviours that may be deemed challenging, across all sectors of care.
- To provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy as well as offering advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non-professional carers.
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service. The post does not have any budgetary responsibilities other than the appropriate use of Trust resources.
- To provide specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the Chronic Pain Team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with patients and others involved in the client's care.
- To provide assessments and reports in a timely fashion, for clients referred for psychological assessment, contributing to multi-agency discussions, formulations and care planning for these clients.
- To develop psychological formulations of presenting problems or situations that integrate information from assessments within a coherent framework that draws upon psychological theory and evidence and which incorporates interpersonal, societal, cultural and biological factors.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Ideally with NHS background
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.