Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Band 8A Senior Nurse Practitioner to work within an Adults Recovery Team in Prescot. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8A Senior Nurse Practitioner role is dependant on shift (Assignment rate). and is a 3-month contract.
- Weekday Rate - £35.02 p/h LTD/Umbrella
- Saturdays / Nights - £45.03 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
- Sundays / Bank Holidays - £56.03 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
- To assess patients who are physically acutely unwell at risk of a hospital admission.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Must be a car driver
This Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.