Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Senior Clinical Lead Nurse (RMN) to work as a Lead Nurse based in Ealing. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Clinical Lead Nurse job is £30-£32 per hour (assignment rate). This role is available on a 3-month contract.
- You will provide advanced mental health support and treatment for children and young people carrying out comprehensive assessments (including risk and the development of risk management plans) and offering specialist intervention packages using a variety of treatment models.
- Will be required to make clear autonomous decisions based on an analysis of the complex presenting problems and judgments based on available treatment options.
- is required to interpersonal skills will need to be excellent and they must be able to confidently communicate at a high level both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to demonstrate de-escalation skills with challenging and/or acutely distressed young people accessing the service.
- Will provide professional and management supervision for the Ealing CAMHS Nursing Team.
- You will support the development of Non-Medical Prescribing across the 3 Borough CAMHS Service.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Required to work at any of the Trust's sites in line with the service needs.
This Clinical Lead Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.