Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for 4 experienced and dedicated Band 8a Pharmacists to work full-time based in Southend-on-Sea.
The pay rate for these locum Band 8a Pharmacist jobs is £35.66 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-5-month contracts.
Main Duties of Pharmacist 1:
- Aseptic Pharmacist.
- Releasing aseptic products (mostly chemotherapy) under Section 10.
- Experience of releasing aseptic products under Section 10.
Main Duties of Pharmacist 2:
- Oncology pharmacist.
- Oncology prescription screening.
- Experience of screening oncology prescriptions using Chemocare.
Main Duties of Pharmacist 3:
- Anticoagulation Specialist Pharmacist.
- Clinical management of warfarin patients – dosing and acute management of high / low INRs.
- Reviewing patients and implementing DOAC switching.
- Experienced clinical anticoagulation pharmacist with recent and extensive clinical practice with warfarin dosing using DAWN.
Main Duties of Pharmacist 4:
- Specialist oncology.
- Chemocare protocol build / validation.
- Experienced clinical oncology pharmacist with recent and extensive clinical experience with chemotherapy protocol building / validation on Chemocare.
Requirements of the Pharmacists:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Experience working as a pharmacist in the NHS or similar setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Band 8a Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.