Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a MSK Physiotherapist as an Extended scope practitioner to work full-time in Barnsley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £34.00-£35.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3 - month contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- IRMER trained and can inject
- Must be a car driver
- To triage referrals through highly advanced & specialist assessment, using investigations & diagnostics to enable the provision of a clinical opinion/diagnosis in order to advise referrers & patients regarding further management of their condition.
- To provide a district wide service acting as a lead in the management of musculoskeletal problems and facilitating rapid referral to the most appropriate service for the management of patients with complex musculoskeletal problem.
- To take a lead role for the professional development & the facilitation of best practice in the clinical area of musculoskeletal outpatients for all health care professionals including being involved in the Continuing Professional Development of Medical Practitioners.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.