Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 8a Mammographer to work full-time based in Barnsley, as an Advanced Breast Practitioner.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer.
- HCPC registered.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mammographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.