Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Band 8a Family Therapist to work based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 8a Family Therapist role is £45,727.50 - £49,501.50 per annum depending on experience.
- Undertake specific therapeutic work with patients and their families in response to the clinical need, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Unit
- Work as a member of the multidisciplinary team (MDT), contributing to formulations, risk assessments, treatment approaches and discharge planning alongside other core professions. This will require regular participation in clinical team meetings and other departmental meetings as necessary
- Work collaboratively with other core professionals to deliver cohesive therapeutic interventions to the young people and their families
- Support the patient and their families through transitioning to other services and work alongside other professionals within and outside of the service
- Deliver groups to support patients with the relational and behavioural experience of being in hospital (Process Groups)
- Be aware of and work within the clinical governance of The Mental Health Act 1983, NICE guidelines and CQC
Requirements of the Band 8a Family Therapist:
- Fully Qualified to Masters Lever in Systemic Psychotherapy
- UKCP registered
- Member of AFT
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company
- Experience of working with adolescents with complex presentations
- Ideally, experience of working with Eating Disorders
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Opportunities for training and development
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
This Band 8a Family Therapist role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.