Sanctuary Health is currently looking for dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work full-time in Chertsey, Surrey.
The pay rate for these locum Psychologist jobs are £32-£34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the job:
- We are looking for a locum clinical psychologist / counselling psychologist / CBT Therapist to provide specialist assessments and interventions for children and young people with complex, moderate and severe mental health problems. This will include working with young people with anxiety, depression, OCD, trauma and emotional dysregulation.
- A high level of skills in cognitive behaviour therapy is required, as is the experience in adapting this approach to work with children and young people with autistic spectrum disorder. Knowledge and skills in other evidence-based therapies would be an advantage.
- You will be joining a well-established, dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team in NW Surrey based at Unither House, Chertsey and Ashford Hospital. Supervision will be provided by an experienced Clinical Psychologist.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with HCPC registration and some experience working with patient group (could be during training).
- Experience working within CAMHS
- HCPC Registered
These Psychologist jobs are advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.