Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work part-time based in Guildford.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £30-£33 per hour.
- The post-holder is responsible for providing a qualified clinical psychology service to children and young people within Oakhill, providing psychological assessment, formulation and therapy, and advice and consultation to colleagues, and to other non-professional carers, on psychological aspects of assessment, formulation, care and treatment.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- An Honours Degree in Psychology recognised for graduate membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- A Doctoral Degree or equivalent recognised by the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and BPS as qualification for the independent practice of Clinical Psychology in the National Health Service.
- Eligible for membership of the Division of Clinical Psychology, British Psychological Society.
- HCPC registered practitioner psychologist.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.