Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within an Older Adults Team full time based in South Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33.67 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to older people as part of the older people's psychology service and memory assessment service.
- To provide specialist psychological assessment and intervention.
- Offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non-professional carers
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's and Trust's policies and procedures.
- Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the CMHTs (Older People) and psychology service.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Psychological therapy skills AND neuropsychological assessment skills
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.