Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Barking and Dagenham in an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Team (IAPT).
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 to £36 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Psychologist:
- To contribute to the strategic development and modernisation of mental health services in Barking and Dagenham by assisting in the strategic approach to mental health service development in primary care in Barking and Dagenham.
- To improve the capacity of the primary care services to meet the needs of people with common mental health problems through the development and management of Barking and Dagenham IAPT
- To improve integrated working between primary and secondary care in relation to mental health.
- To improve integrated working between mental health and primary care teams e.g. G.P. Practices
- To deputise in the absence of the Barking and Dagenham IAPT Clinical Lead.
- To provide leadership, line management and support for senior practitioners/Clinical Lead in Barking and Dagenham IAPT
- To carry a small clinical caseload.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.