Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a Stroke Service based in Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The Clinical Psychologist will work within the South Essex Stroke Psychology Services which are based in in the Community Stroke Teams.
- This post will be based within the Community Stroke Teams.
- The post holder will have opportunities to work across the pathway.
- This will require a range of specialist skills and competencies in order to deliver highly specialist psychological assessment and treatment of patients with cognitive, psychological, behavioural and physical health difficulties.
- The post holder will be expected to utilise research skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery and take an active role in outcome evaluation in the stroke service, and support such endeavours in other long term condition treatments.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Previous experience within a similar role
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.