Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £32 to £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Provide specialist assessments and interventions for children and young people with complex, moderate, and severe mental health problems.
- Working with young people with anxiety, depression, OCD, trauma, and emotional dysregulation.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Experience working within CAMHS.
- Knowledge and skills in other evidence-based therapies would be an advantage.
- A high level of skills in cognitive behaviour therapy is required, as is the experience in adapting this approach to work with children and young people with autistic spectrum disorder.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.