Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Senior Clinical Psychologist to work within a Child And Adolescent Unit based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is paying £33 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To act as the senior CAMHS clinician within the Youth Offending service. The postholder will be responsible for implementing the liaison and diversion (L&D) provision within the London Borough of Sutton, working with key stakeholders to ensure a safe, efficient service.
- To provide psychological services in co-ordination with the YOT team manager and within an offending prevention service as needed required.
- To promote a restorative practice model within the YOT / prevention services by facilitating; restorative practice training, consultation and group supervision.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Must be registered with the HCPC
- Experience within a simialr role.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.