Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team based in Hemel.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is paying £30-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To ensure the systematic provision of a high-quality specialist Psychological Service to clients with moderate to severe mental health problems from the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team.
- To be a fully integrated member of the MDT within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team including enhancing the psychological awareness of the team through case discussions and staff reflective practice.
- To supervise and support the psychological assessment and therapy provided by band 7 Psychologists/CBT therapists and other clinical members of the team who provide psychologically based care and treatment, as well as providing assessment and therapy as required.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- As a Registered Clinical Psychologist, it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPsS are adhered to when carrying out your role.
- Similar experience working as a Clinical Psychologist
- Post-graduate training in clinical or forensic psychology as accredited by the BPS.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.