Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 7 Specialist Nurse to fill a part-time or full-time role in Widnes. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Nurse job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be an integral member of the multi-disciplinary Frailty Team. The primary function of the role is to maximise the patient's health, clinically assess and treat patients in a defined group and reduce risks that contribute to ill health, thereby reducing unnecessary admissions to acute services, reducing demand on GP time and facilitating the delivery of efficient, effective, co-ordinated and timely high quality care to frailty patients.
Requirements of the Specialist Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Recent UK Nursing experience is required
- Experience of working with patients with long term conditions
- Experience of successful multi agency working - including an understanding/ experience of working in a social care environment
- Evidence of influencing, motivating and negotiating with others to achieve change in relation to care
- Car driver - Community role (mileage whilst at work will be paid)
This Specialist Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.